member of:Observers of the Interdependence of Domestic Objects and Their Influence on Everyday Life


This group has been active for a long time and has already made some remarkable assertions which render life simpler from the practical point of view. For example, I move a pot of green color five centimeters to the right, I push in the thumbtack beside the comb and if Mr. A (another adherent like me) at this moment puts his volume about bee-keeping beside a pattern for cutting out vests, I am sure to meet on the sidewalk of the avenida Madero a woman who intrigues me and whose origin and address I never could have known...
--Remedios Varo


(Artwork by Remedios Varo)
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
--Franz Kafka

Friday, October 28, 2011

Little Blue Ship

Sooo...
This still isn't the final site, but it's completely revamped anyway. That's what happens when I try to 'edit.'
It's linked to the top right, if the link in the blog ends up not working.

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure if it works, if this comment will be read by others.



    It is a confession.
    I've killed her... just 15 minutes ago, with a kitchen knife. I couldn't stop myself, it was crazy.
    And I've vomited, and I've cried.

    And I don't know what to do with her now, with her body. I should think what to say tomorrow, what to do.
    I need a plan. And I have just 3 hours.

    I've just realiced she's not my wife, she's younger, she's blond... but who is she?
    And what's she doing in my bedroom?

    Maybe I killed the wrong one. But I don't remember. I just rememeber that I wanted to, that I enjoyed it.

    And why did I cut her right hand. Why, my God?! I don't remember such an awful... and so much blood... I can't stop crying...

    Suddenly...

    I wake up, sweating... and the first thing I do is to look at her.
    And there she is, sleeping, peacefully.
    Reovering my breath, still terrified, I touch her, like trying to verify she's alive.
    She open her eyes.

    "Buenos días Princesa" -I say.
    And she smiles.



    Hapy Hallowen everyone:)
    If there's something to celebrate :) I am not sure:)).


    Sorry :)))
    Migue


    Little Blue Ship is a WONDERFUL project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahah

    fantastic story, awesome comment :D
    muchisimas gracias, migue :))

    you really had me...even though i look back now, and i should have known from the beginning it was you :D
    too perfect.

    "maybe i killed the wrong one..."
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I clicked on the link and found the project "Little Blue Ship" so lovely. The blues in your paintings are divinely beautiful. I love the title of the project too. I'm so enchanted by the painting, "Little Blue Ship", my most favorite of your works, which has Tree of Life in the center. I also like the little tower very much. I wonder where the ship(might be you?!) goes. I feel hopeful… that the impossible is possible when viewing the painting. Thank you, zoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, sapphire, for the lovely comment :)
    the goal of the painting was to drive the impossible to the possible :)

    ReplyDelete